Core Features :
- Data-Binding : It is the automatic synchronization between the model and the view components.
- Scope : These are objects that refer to the model.they act as glue between the controller and the view.
- Serives : − AngularJS come with several built-in services for example $http to make a XMLHttpRequests. These are singleton objects which are instantiated only once in app
- Filters : These select a subset of items from an array and returns a new array
- Directives : Directives are markers on DOM elements (such as elements, attributes, css, and more). These can be used to create custom HTML tags that serve as new, custom widgets. AngularJS has built-in directives (ngBind, ngModel...)
- Templates : These are the rendered view with information from the controller and model. These can be a single file (like index.html) or multiple views in one page using "partials".
Model View Controller
The model is responsible for managing application data. It responds to the request from view and to the instructions from controller to update itself.
A presentation of data in a particular format, triggered by the controller's decision to present the data. They are script-based template systems such as JSP, ASP, PHP and very easy to integrate with AJAX technology.
The controller responds to user input and performs interactions on the data model objects. The controller receives input, validates it, and then performs business operations that modify the state of the data model.