Why Quality Assurance Is Important?
“Quality is free, but only to those who are willing to pay heavily for it.” - Tom De Marco.
What kind of testing services we offer?
- QA Outsourcing (End-to-end Quality testing)
- Compliance Testing
- QA Consulting
- Performance & Security Testing
What’s the major focus of our QA ?
Types of Testing
Load & Stress Testing
Cloudesign's Approach ?
- Web, Mobile & Desktop Application Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Security Testing
- Cross-Browser Testing
- Game Testing
- Functional Testing
- Performance (Load/Stress) Testing
- System (End-to-End) Testing
- Cross-Platform Testing
- Database Testing
- Device Testing
- Experienced in writing Automated Test Scripts using Tools such as Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, and in many other proprietary and open-source tools
- Experienced in SDLC & STLC - Waterfall, Iterative & Agile (SCRUM/XP/KANBAN)
- Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, JIRA, Assembla, Redmine, Github and Mantis
- Good knowledge of Internet/Web technologies (Browser, Cookies, Redirects, Http response headers, HTTP, TCP/IP)
- Testing Concepts: White box, Black box, Positive, Negative, boundary, Performance, Scalability, Stress, Functional, System and Regression
- Tools: SQL Profiler, SQL Management Studio, MySQL Workbench, Git, SVN, Jira, Basecamp, etc.
- Development Tools: Ecllipse, Netbeans, etc.
- Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Netscape, Opera, etc.
- Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/LINUX & Mac
Hire team of any size (either offshore OR onsite OR hybrid as per your needs) for creating new applications, maintaining OR upgrading existing applications.
Save almost 70% compared to traditional in-house staffing
Hire full time, part time OR hourly as per your business needs
Hire resources as and when required as per your business needs
Flexibility to scale up OR down based on your business needs without any overheads
No Hidden Cost
Then service is simple; a hourly resource fee without any overheads